REbuilding make on cygwin

From: Wendy Vanhonacker
Subject: REbuilding make on cygwin
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:32:20 -0700

Hi,
I'm rebuilding make from a cygwin window, and I have some problems while
following your instructions from the install read me file..
I did some changes on job.c
./configure works
but when i run 'make' it says it has an error in main.c the variable
'no_default_sh_exe' is not defined.
I don't know if this is a bug.. My version of make if 3-79-1.7

And another problem I got further down is when running 'make install'. hte
file mkinstalldir was in the worng directory so i changed that, but then it
can do the /usr/bin/install stuff for the laguages.mo..

Does anybody know what I am talkgin about..
I don't know how to fix the main.c problem.
Should I add a line to set it to 1 or 0?

Thanks for your help, guys,
wendy