ASSISTANCE FOR MUTUAL BENEFITS URGENT

From: ROMILA KABILA
Subject: ASSISTANCE FOR MUTUAL BENEFITS URGENT
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 06:41:22

ROMILA KABILA
29 FERRET AVENUE
SANTON
JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH Africa.
EMAIL: address@hidden
DATE: 13th July, 2002.

ASSISTANCE FOR MUTUAL BENEFITS URGENT

First, I will like to introduce my humble self to you. I am Romila Kabila,
cousin to the incumbent president of Congo (DRC) I was appointed to this
honorable office shortly after the president Lauren Kabila took over power from
the late exiled dictator mobutu sese seko. Since then from the export of
valuable stones (DIAMOND, GOLD, PL & TINIUM etc.) to Europe and some part of
Asia my sector have been generating a lot of money Unfortunately,2 years ago
the Tutsi rebel from eastern boarder line motivated by the incumbent president
of Uganda Dr. Your Museveni launched an attack against  the government of
Congo, which is under the leadership of Lauren Kabila in view of pushing him
out of power . So for all effort made by O.A.U and united Nation for a
cease-fire has been null and void.
Due to war presently going on in my country, I use my position and my
diplomatic immunity as a government official to disguise the sum of US$85
million in trunk boxes and succeeded in transporting it to Johannesburg south
Africa with my asylum status in south Africa, I could not transfer this money
immediately out of south Africa so I decided to deposit it with a security
company in Johannesburg for safe keeping. I declared the content of the box to
the Security Company as "diplomatic archival antique" this I did for my
security.
Due to the shortcoming and restriction pervading south Africa refugees on
monetary policies, I kindly request that you grant me the consent to present
you and your company as beneficiary of the consignment so that I can be able to
transfer the money to your nominated account outside Africa for investment
purpose.
There is no risk involve as you keep this proposal confidential, I will let you
have 22% of the total amount, which is redeemable after transfer to your
account. 78% of this fund this will be for me, which I will like to invest with
in a profitable business in your country like Hotel acquisition, and
management, real estate and share staking. With your vast experience in
business I will like your close supervision and directives concerning this
investments. Accepting this humble proposal, kindly contact me on the above
Tel/fax line as soon as possible.
NB: KINDLY STATE CLEARLY YOUR DIRECT FAX TEL NUMBER FOR SWIFT EXCHANGE OF
NEEDED INFORMATION.

Trusting yours,

Romila Kabila (FSQ)

Note: Should you cannot get through to my email address above make use of my
alternative email address: address@hidden