Re: Please help!

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Please help!
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:37:59 -0400

None of the documents you mentioned were actually attached to your
message.  However, please do not send all those docs.  The config.h file
in particular is only useful in very limited situations and is very
long--please only provide it if someone asks for it.

The error messages should be pretty clear on which utility is actually
failing: I'd be pretty surprised if it were make that was failing
(although obviously that's possible: there are several known bugs in
3.79.1 which will be fixed in the next release).