build_32.bat fails on Win2000 box

From: Vishnu
Subject: build_32.bat fails on Win2000 box
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:02:52 +0530

Hi,

I need install GNUMAKE on MS Win2000 box in order to install Oracle Apps
11i.

But installation failed with the following error "WinRel build failed".

Enclosed the spool file that I created while running build_32.bat.

MKS toolkit is not installed. Is it required to install GNUMAKE
successfully.

Any help with regard to this is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Vishnu

_______________
Disclaimer:
This electronic message is for exclusive use by the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not an intended
recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution
or copying of the Communication, or the use of its contents, is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify me of
your inadvertent receipt and delete this message from all the data storage
systems. Thank you

---