RE: make can not find .cpp file, any general comments or suggesti ons to

From: Lin George
Subject: RE: make can not find .cpp file, any general comments or suggesti ons to debug?
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 06:12:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Joost!

Sorry that I may not make myself understood. The point
which confuse me is not the function of CPPFLAGS or
CFLAGS, the confusion point is that, I think Paul mean
variable CXXFLAGS automatically includes variable
CPPFLAGS, which I have not found from GNU make manual
-- if I correctly understand Paul's points. :-)

regards,
George

--- "Leeuwesteijn,Joost"