Re: Convert nmake Makefile to GNU Makefile

From: Tom Browder
Subject: Re: Convert nmake Makefile to GNU Makefile
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:39:59 -0600

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Achugatla, Vijay K. (LNG-CON)
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> My nmake Makefile looks something like
> I have written the GNU Makefiles something like to include the auto
> dependency list generation in this file
> Does this make any sense? Please suggest me if this is wrong

Whoa!  Vijay, I'm certainly not an expert on GNU make (although I have
used it for many years) and it would take me some time to give you a
reasonable answer based on your input provided.

As I suggested, why don't you try it and see what happens.  Then maybe
we can go from there.

In the meantime, maybe Paul Smith or one of the other experts will peek in.

-Tom