help-nano

[Help-nano] Undo & copy functions

From: RUI TIAGO CACAO DE MATOS
Subject: [Help-nano] Undo & copy functions
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:15:17 +0000

Hi, all!

First I'd like to thank the developers for their existence... which brought nano to us all!

I chose to install nano because i wanted an editor to edit my classes C files, but a simple one cause i'm still new to all this GNU/Linux stuff.

My problem is that i cant find an undo function and also i can only select text with the mouse when sometimes it would be much faster with keys. Also how do i copy/paste text without the mouse?

Thanks in advance.

RTCm.