help-nano

[Help-nano] No colour

From: Neil Brown
Subject: [Help-nano] No colour
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:53:21 +0100

Hello,

I've recently installed nano on my system while giving linux from scratch a go. I'm very pleased and like the idea of the colour syntax highlighting but my system has no colours other than white and bright white. My system is as follows:

neil ~/work: nano --version
 GNU nano version 1.2.1 (compiled 21:47:46, Jun 18 2003)
 Email: address@hidden    Web: http://www.nano-editor.org/
Compiled options: --enable-extra --enable-color --enable-multibuffer --enable-nanorc

I'm not sure what I did wrong in the install step, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Neil.