Re: permute doesn't delete singletons

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: permute doesn't delete singletons
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 12:48:50 -0400 (EDT)

I get a result with a trailing singleton dimension.  I'm porting some
MATLAB code that expects the result of permute above to be size 2 10,
which it is under MATLAB. Can permute be changed to remove the singleton dimension?

The squeeze function removes all singleton dimensions. That may do too much because it will change an array that is size [2 1 3 1] to be size [2 3], but it may help.

Bill

--
Jake liked his women how he liked his kiwi fruit; firm yet yielding, sweet yet tart, and covered with short fuzzy brown hair.
  -- unknown