plotting jOmega

From: Ing. Martin Ranftler
Subject: plotting jOmega
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 07:57:01 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
as a greenhorn using octave 2.1.50  (because of the good automatically
working combination with gnuplot) and I ask for advise:

I want to plot complex numbers over jOmega (frequency).

Scale from zero to 2pi (=zero again)
in radians, alternative in degrees (0 to 360 deg)

2 dimensional and 3 dimensional

I am using script files (*.m) to prepare the data automatically.

I am sure, there are many examples available and I ask you to find
them..

Thank you , best regards
Martin Ranftler