Re: [Slightly off topic] Octave talks at free software conference? Last

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: Re: [Slightly off topic] Octave talks at free software conference? Last minute call
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:10:56 +0200

Hi,

  As I have not yet found anybody willing to present Octave at this
upcoming conference...

On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 04:27:44PM +0200, Frederic Lehobey wrote:
> Dear Octave users and developers,
>
> Would any of you be interested in giving a lecture at the following
> free software conference that takes place in Dijon, France, from July
> 5th to 9th.

This a last minute call for lectures at the "libre software for
scientific research" topic[1] of LSM 2005[2] in Dijon, France, from
July 5th to 9th.

As we have had several cancellations, we have a few slots still
available.  If you were interested in giving a lecture there (see the
call for contribution[3]) please contact us as soon as possible (the
deadline for programmes was May 15th) at
address@hidden with a short summary in English ready
for publication of the talk you intent to give.

Best regards,
Dr Frederic Lehobey
[1] http://www.rencontresmondiales.org/sections/conference/recherche_science
[2] http://www.rencontresmondiales.org/sections/index_html/switchLanguage/en