Re: imread

From: Stefan van der Walt
Subject: Re: imread
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:49:15 +0200

On Sun, Mar 26, 2006 at 03:25:39PM -0800, LLX6 (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
> can someone exaplain step by step how to make octave/imagemagick work under
> windows 2000?.
> octave 2.1.72. imagemagick latest binaries.

I assume you are using the binary release from octave.sf.net?  (I see
on

http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows

that a newer version is available, btw).

I don't use the windows platform, but it sounds like you need to put
the path to 'convert' on your system path.  IIRC, you click on My
Computer (left button) -> Properties -> Advanced -> Environment
Variables.  Set your path.  You should be able to run "convert" from
a command shell.

Cheers
Stéfan