Re: gnuplot terminal activation

From: juanjo
Subject: Re: gnuplot terminal activation
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 07:38:05 -0800 (PST)

I am replying to myself hoping that it will be helpful for somebody.

It seems that the use of __gnuplot_raw__ as,

octave:> __gnuplot_raw__("set terminal gpic;\n")
octave:> __gnuplot_raw__("set output 'figura.m4';\n")
octave:> replot;
octave:> __gnuplot_raw__("set terminal x11;\n")

works or at least it should work. I think the problem is with the 'replot'
function because it doesn't work in octave 2.9.16.

However, I have doubts because when the gpic terminal is activated the next
plot should go to that terminal instead of the x11 terminal (screen) and the
function plot gives a new plot on the screen. I suppose it will be solved in
next versions.