Re: Variable names

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Variable names
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:49:51 -0700 (PDT)

That is what I thought so. Anyway the techniques used to confirm it were
educative.

Inf - This symbol represents machine infinity. It is usually generated as a
result of a division by 0.

I picked the above line from a book on Matlab.

I am trouble shooting my program and was wondering if the fact that I have
variables named vinf, minf etc were confusing the program. At one pt when I ran
it in Matlab I did get an error message saying warning: division by zero even
though the program does not have this.
Thus the above query.
Thanks
Asha