Re: colorbar with log scale

From: dbateman
Subject: Re: colorbar with log scale
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 07:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

Ivan Sutoris wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am using Octave 3.0.2 in Linux and I am trying to make plot with
> colorbar in logarithmic scale. In MATLAB, one can use something like
> this:
>
> h = colorbar();
> set(h,'yscale','log');

Its more than just the fact that colorbar doesn't return the handle. At the
moment the colorbar is just a thin layer over a gnuplot colorbox. To
implement this correctly needs callback functions that are in 3,1,x and I
have a patch that will allow the behavior you want. So expect this in 3.2
but not before

D.