Image package feature request (regionprops)

From: Andy Chee
Subject: Image package feature request (regionprops)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:21:43 +1000

Hi all.

This message should probably be sent to the Octave-Forge list, but I'm hoping
Soren might be able to read it here easier.

I haven't updated the image pkg on my installation for a while, so when I
downloaded the latest pkg I was pleasantly surprised to see the function
regionprops!

However looking through the code I noticed that EquivDiameter is not there :(

Would you be able to add this property to regionprops please?  I can then
finally get rid of the Matlab regionprops I've been using :)

cheers

Andrew