Re: DSP - pattern search

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: DSP - pattern search
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 01:38:57 -0500

On 11 May 2011 01:14, Marius Roets <address@hidden> wrote:

> I couldn't find one, but I managed to get Wavelab (for Matlab) working in
> Octave without too much trouble.

As I recall, the authors of Wavelab are friendly to Octave. After all,
righton the front page they talk about reproducible research and
revealing source, which is not a goal you can fully accomplish with
Matlab.

Anyways, if you had problems with Wavelab, do report them and they
might fix them for you, or submit patches to them and they might apply
them.

- Jordi G. H.