Re: inadequate/inconsisten 'help pkg' message; problems with downloading

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: inadequate/inconsisten 'help pkg' message; problems with downloading
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 07:29:33 -0500

2011/8/6 Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden>:

> If/when I'm done, I'll post the _whole_ 'pkg.m' - it easier for humans
> to comprehend files opposed to file deltas, and a patch.

I don't know about other humans, but as for myself and probably other
Octave developers, reading diffs is quite easy and natural. I can also
easily import them into Emacs and get various diff visualisations from
it. I can generate my own diff if you prefer to post all of your
changes, but they're a little complicated to extract from your emails.

- Jordi G. H.