Re: No "square" plotting in 3d any more?!

From: lynx . abraxas
Subject: Re: No "square" plotting in 3d any more?!
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:46:42 +0100

Dear Ben,

On 11/12/12 07:06:23, Ben Abbott wrote:
> Please run this script ...

Works as expected, when I run it its output is the same as Yours.
I  tried  to  make my test script work in the same way by adding Your commands
but it does not lead to a change there. I bugging  my  head  about  it  but  I
cannot  see why it does not work there. It’s attached to this email. Could You
have a look if it works for You?
I  tried  to set plotboxaspectratio at various places but the output file‐name
suggests that when printing plotboxaspectratio is reset.  Any  idea  why  that
could be?

Many, many thanks for looking into this.
Lynx