Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 18:17:52 +0100

On 12/21/2012 5:49 PM, George Barrick wrote:
Re: Woctave-another gui front end

                       2012.12.21.16:48:46 UT

Hey guys,

       I'd like to second Maynard's comment.
I've found GNU Octave to be massively useful,
and I really appreciate the work that John,
Jordi and others have put into it.  I am not
a programmer/developer, but I also do not mind
reading to get myself oriented, and I really
like the conceptual simplicity of a text-based
interface.  The GUI _should_ be optional!

it is already designed like that.
On dev tree, there are currently two binaries
on for GUI and one for CLI (command line interface)

       Three cheers for the GNU Octave team,
and a blessed holiday to you all!

George                gbarrick_at_walsh_dot_edu

Regards
Marco