Re: Problem installing Packages

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: Problem installing Packages
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 13:56:14 +0100

On 14 May 2014 13:48, push_back <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I tried the version you posted and there I can use the packages I want...
however, this is unfortunatly a 3.6.x Version of Octave... I have used this
one  here <http://mxeoctave.osuv.de/>  , which is a 3.8.x Version of Octave
for Windows and comes with the experimental GUI.

Unfortunatly it doesn't have the toolboxes I need so, maybe you know where
to get a 3.8.x Version of Octave for Windows with GUI and the option to
chose the desired Toolboxes during installation?

Thanks in advance,
pb

The contributor there has not compiled the packages.

Your options are
- figure out how to compile the packages for your platform of choice
- learn to use a slightly older version of Octave, that has no GUI, where someone has done this for you.

I don't know of pre-built packages for 3.8.

--
/* andy buckle */