Re: Problem installing Packages

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: Problem installing Packages
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 21:58:04 +0200

On 14/05/2014 14:48, push_back wrote:
Hi,

I tried the version you posted and there I can use the packages I want...
however, this is unfortunatly a 3.6.x Version of Octave... I have used this
one  here <http://mxeoctave.osuv.de/>  , which is a 3.8.x Version of Octave
for Windows and comes with the experimental GUI.

Unfortunatly it doesn't have the toolboxes I need so, maybe you know where
to get a 3.8.x Version of Octave for Windows with GUI and the option to
chose the desired Toolboxes during installation?

Thanks in advance,
pb

on cygwin (www.cygwin.com)

octave-3.8.1 is available gui included,