help-panorama

800 world best software - 90 % savings

From: Carmen Ochoa
Subject: 800 world best software - 90 % savings
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 21:40:16 -0500

Celebrity is death --- celebrity -- that's the worst thing that can happen to an actor.
In our leisure we reveal what kind of people we are.
Your goal should be out of reach but not out of sight.
A king's son is no nobler than his company.
We are like chameleons, we take our hue and the color of our moral character, from those who are around us.
Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures.
Nothing happens to any man that he is not formed by nature to bear.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unberatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTv softwarei with 90%l discounte - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginer, you can buy ALL softwarei that you ever need and pay pricet of just one of it!
Officex 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsa, huh?

Please spend few momentsy of yours preciousa time to check our offerp - it is more than worthx it!

Pleaise followl here nowo!
The quality, not the longevity, of one's life is what is important.
Democracy is also a form of religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses.
I wanted so badly to study ballet, but it was really all about wearing the tutu. [On the subject of her early aspirations]
Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting.
Be happy or die.
The idol is the measure of the worshipper.
Each of us makes his own weather, determines the color of the skies in the emotional universe which he inhabits.
Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back.
There are only two sorts of people in life you can trust -- good Christians and good Communists.
Do not do what you would undo if caught.
An expert is a person who avoids the small errors while sweeping on to the grand fallacy.
Change is inevitable. Change is constant.
There are few good women who do not tire of their role.
You should pardon many things in others, nothing in yourself.
Genius is nothing more than inflamed enthusiasm.