help-panorama

800 world best software - 90 % savings

From: Lula Klein
Subject: 800 world best software - 90 % savings
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:09:52 -0500

Ideas are the roots of creation.
The laws of probability, so true in general, so fallacious in particular.
Boredom is a vital problem for the moralist, since at least half the sins of mankind are caused by the fear of it.
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
It is better to be the hammer than the anvil.
Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.
There is nothing certain in a man's life but that he must lose it.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbevatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTn softwares with 90%a discountt - that is a really BEST offer
just imagines, you can buy ALL softwarer that you ever need and pay priceh of just one of it!
Officen 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsd, huh?

Please spend few momentsy of yours preciousc time to check our offerx - it is more than worthf it!

Pleatse followr here nowe!
The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame.
Every man must get to Heaven his own way.
We worry about what a child will be tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
To be come fully alive a person must have goals and aims that transcend himself.
The purpose of a business is to create a customer.
Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
We never live, but we hope to live and as we are always arranging to be happy, it must be that we never are so.
America is the place where you cannot kill your government by killing the men who conduct it.
The preserve of ambition and folly in pursuit of illusion, or delusion.
The wretched have no compassion, they can do good only from strong principles of duty.
The only completely consistent people are the dead.
It's good to be clever, but not to show it.
Breathes there the man with soul so dead, Who never to himself hath said, This is my own, my native land!
Rock 'n Roll is an asylum for emotional idiots.
No great advance has ever been made in science, politics, or religion, without controversy.
To fear death is to misunderstand life.