help-rcs

Retrieve files that have revisions after a specified date.

From: Richard Page
Subject: Retrieve files that have revisions after a specified date.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:35:27 -0500

Hello,

I apologize as this is probably an easy question to frequent RCS users, but I'm new at this, so please bear with me.

I'm looking to find some example syntax to retrieve only files that have a revision since a given date.

rlog's man page says that I can use the -d with >date, but I seem to only retrieve all archived files, and not just the modified ones.

I've tried variations of: rlog -d"> 2003/03/12" RCS/*

This returns all files even though they were last checked in days before the date.

Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Richard.