help-rcs

Re: Feature request or error?

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: Feature request or error?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:45:44 -0400 (EDT)

perhaps you should tell the cvsweb people about it.  CVS has a 'cvs log'
command, so the designers of this application probalby use it, rather than
RCS's rlog command.

i recall something like this error being reported here, before.  can't
find it though.  closest i found was:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-dev/2002-04/msg00353.html

looking around in the code, the 'missing author' error message looks to be
made by ci(1) and not rlog(1).

/a

--
PINE 4.58 Mailer - www.washington.edu/pine/
source-included, proprietary, gratis, text-based, console email client