Daily package builder

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Daily package builder
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:29:01 +0200

There is now a daily builder of debian packages too, that upload
packages into:

http://josefsson.org/shishi/debian/

Creating new debian packages is now just one command away for me, so
it should be easy to produce things for Elrond (or others) to test.

Is there some guidelines on daily build package names?  Right now I
just use the next's release version (e.g., 0.0.25-1), which should be
safe because we won't package official non-released shishi versions,
but if someone installs a daily build, it will have the same name as
the eventual official ones...  I recall some problems with the gnus
daily build debian package names.

/Simon