Debian upload of 0.0.27?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Debian upload of 0.0.27?
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:59:37 +0200

Hi!

I'm preparing the Debian package for 0.0.27.

Would it be OK to drop shishid now?  The current package has entered
testing, and been there for a while, and I doubt anyone will install
the old broken packages that only ever were in unstable.

I also noticed that 'shishi' and 'shisa' doesn't depend on a
particular version of libshishi0 or libshisa0, see:

http://packages.debian.org/testing/net/shishi
http://packages.debian.org/testing/net/shisa

This is probably a bad idea, I'll try to make the dependency contain
the package version.

/Simon