Re: Debian upload of 0.0.27?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Debian upload of 0.0.27?
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:01:28 +0200

Russ Allbery <address@hidden> writes:

> Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Ok, I now believe debian-shishi is ready for upload, for 0.0.27.  It is
>> lintian clean.  Could you take a look?
>
> Looks good to me.  Uploaded.

Thanks!

Do you know if there will be a feature freeze (or similar), for etch,
soon?

I'd like to release a new version that can read (and maybe write) MIT
keytab and ccache files and get that release into etch, but I'm not
sure if there is still time.

The TLS support doesn't follow the latest IETF drafts, which ideally
should also be fixed before etch.

There is also my GSS-API library, that uses Shishi.  Having that in
etch would be nice.  The current released version seems to fail some
self tests, but I'll look into that.

/Simon