Re: French translation

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: French translation
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:53:42 +0100

Daniel 'NebuchadnezzaR' Dehennin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I just send the fr.po to the traduction team.
>
> I think I need to make a copyright assigment, right ?
>
> How does this happen ?

Hi!  Yes, a copyright assignment is needed.  I believe the translation
project will contact you about this, since I've flagged shishi as
being a project that requires assignment.  They are responsible for
sending you the instructions etc.  I can see the assignment form on
fencepost, but I'm not sure how things are supposed to work so it is
probably a bad idea for me to send it to you.

Let me know if the translation team doesn't respond to you...

/Simon