Shishi and certificates

From: Alberto Fondi
Subject: Shishi and certificates
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:26:31 +0100

Hi,

we have proved shishi in our organization and, even if it is in development, it seems to be a very good program. In particular my chief very like the features about authentication codified with certificates. However we want to ask if it could be possibile and if it is in program an authentication directly through certificates, where the user autenticates himself without providing a password, but using only his certificate.

Thank you for the answer