Re: GnuTLS and RFC2712?

From: Daniel Dehennin
Subject: Re: GnuTLS and RFC2712?
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:44:18 +0100

Le 5258 Septembre 1993, Simon Josefsson a tapoté:
> All,
>
> Jack and I discussed adding Kerberos ciphers to GnuTLS, using Shishi.
> Most likely the implementation would be in libgnutls-extra, since Shishi
> is GPLv3.  I think starting with RFC 2712 may be useful, to see that we
> understand it, and then proceed implementing some experimental protocol.
>
> Are others interested in this?

Hello,

I apologize for the no-respond from the Debian BTS, I'm interested in
having kerberos in TLS.

I just find mod_gnutls for apache and it handles Serve Name
Indication.

I have a test lab with an heimdall KDC and a mod_auth_kerbized apache.

I can find some time to test your developpment if it can help.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: