Re: GnuTLS and RFC2712?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: GnuTLS and RFC2712?
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:55:35 +0100

Daniel Dehennin <address@hidden> writes:

> Le 5258 Septembre 1993, Simon Josefsson a tapoté:
>> All,
>>
>> Jack and I discussed adding Kerberos ciphers to GnuTLS, using Shishi.
>> Most likely the implementation would be in libgnutls-extra, since Shishi
>> is GPLv3.  I think starting with RFC 2712 may be useful, to see that we
>> understand it, and then proceed implementing some experimental protocol.
>>
>> Are others interested in this?
>
> Hello,
>
> I apologize for the no-respond from the Debian BTS, I'm interested in
> having kerberos in TLS.
>
> I just find mod_gnutls for apache and it handles Serve Name
> Indication.
>
> I have a test lab with an heimdall KDC and a mod_auth_kerbized apache.
>
> I can find some time to test your developpment if it can help.

Many thanks for following up!  It seems we have some critical mass to be
able to start working on this.  I think that having people test it is
critical in order to get anything done.  How appropriate then that I'm
going on vacation today.. :) But I'm only gone for one week.  After that
I will see how I can allocate some time for this, and then start
working.

Btw, what is mod_auth_kerbized?  I can't seem to find any information
about it.

/Simon