Debian, OpenSSH, GSSAPI

From: Oliver Schmidt
Subject: Debian, OpenSSH, GSSAPI
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 23:06:20 +0200

Hi,

I'm  currently  experimenting with Shishi and tried to authenticate to
an  OpenSSH server via Shishi and GSSAPI. I'm not using Gnu SASL, so I
didn't  expect  it  to  work  out but I wanted to see how far it would
work.

At  first, I missed creating a keytab file. But when I had created it,
I could see in the errors from OpenSSH that it must have recognized it
somehow.  Otherwise,  I  didn't  expect that reading the Shishi keytab
would work...

Are Shishi keytabs already supported in Debian Linux?

Kind regards
Oliver