Build failure of 1.0.2 for FreeBSD.

From: Mats Erik Andersson
Subject: Build failure of 1.0.2 for FreeBSD.
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 20:15:59 +0200

Hello there,

I have discovered that the updated Gnulib source
displays the bad habit of putting essential macros
into <config.h>, at least for use on FreeBSD.
So much for portability!

Only the sources in "examples/" are touched by this,
and only when using the replacement headers from Gnulib.
When the examples are compiled against the system headers
of FreeBSD all goes well.

Observe that release 1.0.2 as well as shishi-master are
effected. I have just pushed a commit "cbc4c1ca" that is
in itself capable to repair release 1.0.2 to full build.
(At least without "--enable-gcc-warnings", and even when
going for "CC=clang".)

Best regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson

P.S. Is there something akin to "commit-shishi" for getting
to read commit messages, like with "commit-inetutils"?