help-smalltalk

[Help-smalltalk] Re: Emacs smalltalk mode

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Emacs smalltalk mode
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:39:33 +0100

Paul wrote:
Hi Paolo!

The enclosed diff file adds a Smalltalk menu to Emacs when editing a smalltalk file (.st). It is useful mainly as a reminder for the key mappings. I probably won't use Emacs as much when I get used to the Browser, but until then, I find it useful and other people may be interested.

Keep up the good work! GNU st is really a great product.

I guess you want it in gst-mode.el instead? Also, please send the diff as "diff -u OLDFILE NEWFILE".

But it looks nice!  Thanks very much.

Paolo