help-smalltalk

[Help-smalltalk] New syntax and the BLOX browser

From: Diego Fernandez
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] New syntax and the BLOX browser
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:35:12 -0300

Hi, I'm new to GNU Smalltalk, and I was trying Blox in the lastest
version of GST (from the devo repository in Arch).

When a method source is displayed the browser shows the "[" "]" used
by the new script syntax.
I like the script syntax, because is nice when writing scripts... but
in the browser I think that is better to display methods without the
"[" "]".

It's intentional or it's a bug? Can I help to change this?