help-source-highlight

Fwd: [Help-source-highlight] source-highlight on solaris?

From: Stefan Palm
Subject: Fwd: [Help-source-highlight] source-highlight on solaris?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:34:48 +0200 (CEST)

Resending as this mail obviously got lost:

> Hi Stefan
>
> is the Sparc compiler a recent one?

Yes, it's most recent one (SunStudio 12.1)

> as for the gcc compiler, which version is it?
> However this one seems to be related to a symbol not found in the boost
> library... it looks like the boost headers do not correspond to the
> boost library... do you have more than one version of boost library
> installed?

gcc is 3.4.3 (the version shipped with solaris10) and I can reproduce this with
a "home-made" gcc 4.4.1.
Regarding libboost I've only one version (1.42.0) installed. This libboost has
been build with the Sun compiler (when building libboost with gcc the
source-highlight configure script complains about missing "exit" functions and
quits).

You can find a copy of the "config.log" (for the gcc build) here:
http://www.pdmc.net/transfer/config.log

Bye
Stefan