Re: [help-texinfo] Indenting a block of text

From: Andreas Falkenhahn
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Indenting a block of text
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:50:28 +0100

On 14.11.2011 at 01:14 address@hidden wrote:

>Now that I see your actual example, what comes to mind is to use @table,
>which outputs in exactly this format.  You can reduce the "internal"
>texinfo.tex parameter to minimize the indentation.
>[...]

Thanks, this is really helpful! For the container table for NAME, SYNOPSIS,
DESCRIPTION I'd like to use a very small "tableindent" value. The .5cm from
your example already seems to be enough to create the desired visual effect.
However, I'm also using tables a lot _inside_ the descriptive text and I want
these
tables to use the default tableindent value. .5cm is too small for these inner
tables. So only the table that contains the items NAME, SYNOPSIS, DESCRIPTION
should use a tableindent value of .5cm while all other tables should use the
default
tableindent value? Is that possible somehow?

Tks,

Andreas