[help-texinfo] Translation files in texinfo format

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: [help-texinfo] Translation files in texinfo format
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 17:52:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, maybe this question is rather basic, but doing a quick search I have not found an answer.
I wonder if there is any standard way to make (and keep) translation software manuals in texinfo format.
I am currently translating the GNU PSPP manual, and recently I have started to work in the texinfo source, and translate it becomes complicated.

Is there an easier way or standardized way? similar to translate GNU web pages or GNU software (.po  and .pot files)

Thanks.

--
Bastián Díaz