[help-texinfo] Suppressing "Underfull \hbox (badness 10000)" warnings

From: Andreas Falkenhahn
Subject: [help-texinfo] Suppressing "Underfull \hbox (badness 10000)" warnings
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 21:28:42 +0100

Is there any way to suppress those "Underfull \hbox (badness 10000)"
warnings when using texi2pdf?

I have a huge *.texi file that I'd like to turn into a PDF using
texi2pdf but I get dozens of underfull warning messages and this
might lead to me missing the really important warnings, e.g.
overfull warnings. These are much more important to me because
overfull means that there will be an ugly black box in the margin
whereas underfull warnings aren't really bothering me because
the only effect they seem to have is that the line looks a little
weird because the spacing between the words is too wide but I can
live with that so I'd like to turn off those underfull warnings
in order to see the really important warnings.... but how to
do that?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,