help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] Creation of bin/cue files from a cd?

From: C.Hays
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] Creation of bin/cue files from a cd?
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:13:37 -0600

I would happily bear someone's firstborn :P  for anything (perl script or
otherwise) that would create bin/cues from previously burned vcds..
I lean toward burning them, and watching, and then re-binning them if someone I
know wants one..
Right now my ONLY linux shortcoming is the lack of ease with which that can be
done..a trip into win2k is necessary :<

If cdrdao can make the bins, I can always save the initial cue files..however
do you know exactly what the command line syntax is, I tried most
everything, and could only manage to do some sort of cd to cd copy?

By the way, thanks for entertaining my questions, as this prolly isnt the
place, but i imagine, im not the only one with these questions

Regard,

Cherie