help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] PBC for vcd2 format?

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] PBC for vcd2 format?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:13:57 +0200 (CEST)

well, just take a look at libvcd/vcd_files_private.h

...the data structure's are already reverse engineered, I'm just stuck in
a major library interface redesign, in order to accomodate pbc
configuration and some other stuff... don't expect to see a working
release with that too soon, since it's not a easy task, especially if you
want it to be done right...  :-)

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel      /     Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key
GnuPG Key Fingerprint: 7BB9 2D6C D485 CE64 4748  5F65 4981 E064 883F 4142