help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] PBC for vcd2 format?

From: Matto Marjanovic
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] PBC for vcd2 format?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:19:10 -0400

> well, just take a look at libvcd/vcd_files_private.h

awesome, it's a place to start.  (trying to find any specific information
 on the VCD format has been thoroughly frustrating so far --- you'd think
 that by now someone would have written a "gray book" via rev-engineering.)

> release with that too soon, since it's not a easy task, especially if you
> want it to be done right...  :-)

yep, i completely understand.  i may just try to hack something up myself,
 for a little project i am contemplating.  if i get to the point where i
 understand the *current* library interface, i'll offer my help for the
 next one....

thanks for all the time and effort so far in making a useful, needed tool,
matt m.