help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] Menus, PSD files...

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] Menus, PSD files...
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:11:35 +0200 (CEST)

We know already how psd files works... :-)

(if you want to find out more, I've seen some .pdf manuals at philips, for
their SVCD authoring/designer tools...)

as it concern any GUI... that's what the XML stuff I'm working on is
for... ppl can create their own GUIs, creating an XML description of the
vcd, which is then 'compiled' by the to be finished vcdxml 'frontend'...

btw2: I'm working on finishing version 0.6.1, which is mainly bugfixes;
this time I'll build a win32-executable as well, since address@hidden
seems to be unavailable... (anyone knows what happened to him?) expect it
RSN...