help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Re: [VCDImager Bugs/Devel] SVCD still image generation -- te

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: [VCDImager] Re: [VCDImager Bugs/Devel] SVCD still image generation -- testers wanted... (fwd)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 10:38:53 +0200 (CEST)

btw, the module name to checkout is "mjpeg_play"

in there the directories utils, mpeg2enc and mplex need to be build... all
other tools are not necessary for still mpeg generation

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel       /    Phone: (EUROPE) +43-1-58801-18840
Email: address@hidden       /    Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key