help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] do vcdxrip and vcdxbuild not co-operate?

From: Alle Meije Wink
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] do vcdxrip and vcdxbuild not co-operate?
Date: 07 Jun 2003 23:27:02 +0200

I already solved it: the xml file does indeed need editing.

By ripping etc. I mean:

bash$ vcdxruip --cdrom-device=0,1,0

which gives you
_cdi_cdi_imag.rtf _cdi_cdi_vcd.app avseq01.mpg
_cdi_cdi_text.fnt _cdi_cdi_vcd.cfg item0001.mpg
videocd.xml

The xml file contains the string `segment-0002', but segment-0002 does
not exist. I changed it to `segment-0000' (which does exist) and then

bash$ vcdxbuild videocd.xml

which gives you
videocd.bin videocd.cue

Fiinally,
bash$ sudo cdrdao write --device 0,1,0 --speed 8 videocd.cue

does the trick