help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] do vcdxrip and vcdxbuild not co-operate?

From: Alle Meije Wink
Subject: [VCDImager] do vcdxrip and vcdxbuild not co-operate?
Date: 07 Jun 2003 19:33:31 +0200

Hi,

I tried to rip a vcd, store it on my harddisk and copy it a few times.
The ripping went all fine. In my vcd data dir I got the following files:

address@hidden:/multimedia/brucevcd651$ ls
_cdi_cdi_imag.rtf  _cdi_cdi_vcd.app  avseq01.mpg   videocd.xml
_cdi_cdi_text.fnt  _cdi_cdi_vcd.cfg  item0001.mpg

Then I tried to build the image to burn it with cdrdao. I used the
following line, in the vcd data dir:

address@hidden:/multimedia/brucevcd651$ vcdxbuild videocd.xml
videocd.xml:0: validity error: IDREF attribute ref references an unknown
ID "segment-0002"

Is there some incompatibility between the rip and build program, or
should I specify more options? Or does the xml file need editing? I have
attached it.

Regards,
Alle Meije