help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] eZedia Support

From: eZedia
Subject: [VCDImager] eZedia Support
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:34:34 -0500

Thank you for contacting eZedia Support.

We have received your message and will be reviewing your information. We will
reply to your support inqury within 3 hours during our hours of availability:

Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm Central Standard Time
(excluding statutory holidays)

For further assistance, please explore the following:

Show Me's
Sit back, relax and learn how each eZedia product works.
>> http://www.ezedia.com/support/training/show_me/

Object Wells
Use eZedia's free Object Wells to rapidly build your project.
>> http://www.ezedia.com/support/resources/object_wells/

Tutorials
eZedia has a variety of tutorials to help you with specific features and
functions of our software.
>> http://www.ezedia.com/support/resources/tutorials/

Reference Manual
Please refer to the latest manual.
>> http://www.ezedia.com/support/resources/tutorials/

Showcase Files
Whether you need a little inspiration or just want to see how to build your own
eZedia project, the showcase files are just the answer!
>> http://www.ezedia.com/support/resources/showcase/

eZedia Forum
Search or browse through the eZedia Forum  to find answers, or join and post
your own message or question.
>> http://www.ezedia.com/forum/

We look forward to assisting you!

Regards,