human-beings-discuss

Re: [Human-beings-discuss] balance human development and war

From: Régis Guinvarc'h
Subject: Re: [Human-beings-discuss] balance human development and war
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:07:24 +0200

[..]

> Another thought for later: AI's would team up against the
> strongest player if he is very much more powerful than others.

interesting one!

[..]

> Well then we've not solved the problem of designing the goal of
> the game :-(.

hum ... actually it depends on how long will last the game. You can decide
that a certain date the game will be over or that it will last 'til every
player is dead, but one.

In fact, IMHO, the way the game is balanced will decide for us. I mean wether
it's easy or not to kill everybody